Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Hooker Shoes"

This past weekend I found out EXACTLTY why people call shoes with clear platforms “hooker shoes




In our quest to find Sashi some nice flat PRACTICAL and cute shoes she can wear with her dressies, we went to a shoe factory shop in Woodstock Cape Town. This place is called HQ Shoes…I think.

Anyway, so I walk around the shop trying to find the perfect pair of shoes for Sashi, and out of the corner of my eye I spot this red pair of clear soled platform um…HOOKER SHOES.



And naturally I got Sashi to put them on and model them for me :)

I will be the 1st to admit that she looked good in those shoes! DAMN!! *insert howling wolf here*













 










Oh, I forgot to mention something else, these shoes are the real deal hooker shoes, because of the diamante incrusted SEX that is on the heel of these shoes. No skaam! (no shame)



3 comments:

  1. Please note,I didn't buy these shoes though they were surprisingly comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, okay. You did not buy them. But they do make them so comfy, you could wear them the whole night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will I be doing the whole night?? o_O

    ReplyDelete